Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Introduction, Einleitung, Introdução, Introducción, Introduzione, Введение, 概要, 導入, 소개

I've been craving a lot more self expression lately, Facebook and Twitter isn't really doing it for me anymore. I would rather prove that I have no life here. Overall, this blog will focus on art and design; my own, as well as ones that I like. I also have a vast collection of random, often funny images and videos that I would like to share. What I want from this is to have my art, design, and photos out in the open, and to pressure myself into having them look as pleasant to your eyes as possible. Another thing I want is to share my strange and honest insight to you people. I don't know how far this will go, but I will try to successfully make an interesting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment